Thursday, October 07, 2010

Etsy Love: Cool Cleaning.

Let's continue with the antique theme again today, shall we, friends? I'm working on an article for AOL's ShelterPop on cleaning tips for those with disabilities, so I couldn't help but fall in love with these items from I'mSoVintage.
This black + white bucket makes me want to live in a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere...in the peace and quiet! And I love how this carrier is used as a bookcase; what books would you put in it?
When I was young, I used to love to pretend our feather duster was a magic wand. Would you use this vintage one?

What's your favorite cleaning supply, friends? xoxo

6 comments:

  1. That bucket is so cute!
    Great find,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Melissa and that bucket sure is cute...just like Diana said! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these! That feather duster brings back memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the carrier. It looks best with the old, antique-ish books that are in it for the picture... but since I don't have any of those, I think I would put various recipe books (including my own recipe journal) in it!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin