Friday, April 13, 2012

Have a romantic weekend

Well, friends, it's Friday the 13th! Are you feeling superstitious today? What are you doing this weekend? I'm looking forward to a few simple pleasures: Sleeping in, catching up on Mad Men and ordering gooey, oozing-with-cheese pizza tonight. Have a fun weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Where's Waldo?

How many U.S. states have you visited?

Friends love. Who was your favorite?

I love these expressions of gratitude.

Hilarious: Old people writing on the Facebook pages of chain restaurants.

Homage To My Hips is so inspiring.

Simple and elegant knot ring.

Betty White is now on Twitter!

Are your taxes done?

Awesome: 11 iconic photos from the '70s.

It's Soft Kitty!

In honor of this week's National Grilled Cheese Day, here are some mouth-watering recipes.

How pretty is this ring?

Oh, how I miss overhead projectors!

Congrats, Emily!

Life, in two words.

These spring flowers are so calming.

Funny: Texts From Dogs.

Remember my post about how I don't drink? Here, another writer weighs in.

Dream Vacation: Blinking merman sculpture in Denmark.

[Photo by Sarah Maingot, via The Shallow End]

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Since it's a rainy day out, I just feel like staying warm and cozy in my bed while having a movie marathon with popcorn and choco chips. :D HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

Shoetopia Giveaway -- 3 winners. Come and join! :D
10% off discount code to Vantage Point Vintage

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Danie at Pasadya said...

Oh my GOSH, Melissa! I just clicked on the link to "Old People Writing on a Restaurant's Facebook Page" and started laughing so hard that I began to cry. Maybe it's even more hilarious because it's 5 AM here, and I just haven't been able to go back to sleep since 2 AM. Ha!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Dino said...

I must say that I won't have a good weekend....here it rains

Melissa ... I hope you have a good weekend

Liesl said...

Oh my goodness, I adore Betty White!!! Loved the "Homage To My Hips" and yes, my taxes are done! :) Happy Weekend!!!

natasha {schue love} said...

Pizza and Mad Men are always welcome on my weekends! Hope you're having a great one! :)

Honeymoon bed breakfast said...

Hope a you have a wonderful really true romantic weekend. Make it more memorable and visit a place that has flowers, fresh water, birds and all the spring colors that can make it glorious.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin