Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pro/Con journal

I'll be the first to admit that I sometimes have a slight tendency to obsess over things. A lot. I'm one of those "should I, or shouldn't I?" people, but I'm thinking this pro/con journal will do just the trick in solving my dilemma. Now as long as I don't overanalyze about whether or not I should buy it. Oh, irony...how I love you! Are you indecisive, friends? xoxo

P.S. Four more journal-y posts...

P.P.S. They also have pro/con notepads!

[Via Swissmiss]

7 comments:

InĂªs de Castro said...

I need this! The website that sells this has the most original and cute products :)

Melissa Blake said...

I love their slogan -- putting the fun in functional! :)

Amy said...

Oooh, I'm pretty sure I need that. Thanks for sharing. It's my first time here and your blog is awesome!

ElsaD said...

Wow, that slogan is amazing! :) I'm definitely an overthinker...by nature! I don't think is a bad thing as long as you embrace it and also know how to listen to your heart. Do u guys remember that scene in SATC (first movie) when Miranda evaluates to forgive Steve and does the pros and cons list? That's exactly what I am talking about! xoxo

Rachael said...

This might help me in finding more pro's in things seeing I have a huge tendency to find all the cons.

Christina Marie said...

I could definitely benefit from having one of these! I can get so indecisive sometimes. This would help me narrow things down. :)

Christina
www.becauseofmadalene.com

Lemanie said...

Oooo!! I need that book!! I weigh things in my mind all the time and it's so much clearer when you write them out!! =)

Lemanie's Randomness Blog

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin